By paying your subscription in full by February 28, 2017, you as a member of CPA Ireland will qualify to receive a €50 voucher which is redeemable when purchasing CPA Institute delivered CPD – Courses, Conferences, Webinars and Online CPD Courses in 2017.
The CPD voucher will automatically be available on your Online CPA profile if you have paid your 2017 Annual Subscription on or before 28/02/2017.
The voucher will be visible when you go through the booking process online for one of our CPD courses. At the payment stage of your booking, you will get the option to tick the box to use your CPD voucher. If you have any queries relation to the CPD voucher, please contact Jenny Andersson on 01-425 1031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subscription payments made on or after 01/03/2017 will not qualify for the CPD voucher.
- Members on a Career Break (paying a reduced subscription) are not entitled to a CPD Voucher.
- This voucher cannot be used in association with any other offer.
- The voucher is non-transferable.
- This 2017 CPD voucher will expire on 31/12/2017.
- The voucher can only be used against CPA run courses, including on-line courses (not the Excel Club). It does not apply to CPD run by other organisations - including Regional Society events.
- The voucher cannot be used towards outstanding amounts from previous CPD courses.
- Refunds for the value of the voucher will not be processed for orders where the voucher was not applied when booking a course.
- Please note that some bank electronic transfers can take time to process, depending on the circumstances. The voucher is only available where the subscriptions are received in the Institute’s Bank Account on or before February 28th 2017. Subscriptions received on or after March 1st 2017 will not have the voucher applied. Please note it is the member’s responsibility to make the necessary arrangements in time for transfers to be effective.
To redeem this voucher the event must be purchased before 31/12/2017 and the event must also take place on or before 31/12/2017. One exception to this is with on-line courses.
The voucher can be used against purchase of these courses, provided it is used on or before 31/12/2017. The course must be completed within normal timelines. Under no circumstances will unused vouchers or balances be available to Members after the 31/12/2017.
This voucher can be used only by the person to whom it is issued, but can be used to pay for any CPA Institute run CPD purchased regardless of whether they will be the attendee or not.