SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND HASSLE - CHOOSE CPA FOR YOUR CPD
CPD AND YOU
As a Certified Public Accountant, you invested time and money in gaining this highly regarded professional qualification – don’t let it go to waste. Like all people who gain a professional qualification from Doctors to Engineers, Accountants to Solicitors it is in your interest, the interest of your clients, your employers, your profession and your fellow CPAs to ensure you keep your knowledge refreshed and updated.
In CPA, we take Continuing Professional Development (CPD) very seriously. As a student with us you were equipped with the skills and competencies to become a successful professional and we want to continue to support you in this endeavour. Our comprehensive CPD programme is built for you by your Institute.
2016 is the last year of the current CPD cycle (2014-2016). As a member you must ensure that you are up to date with your CPD and must complete the required amount of CPD hours. For more details on your requirements please visit the CPD Information section.
WHY CHOOSE CPA AS YOUR CPD PROVIDER?
- Completing your CPD with CPA means your records are updated automatically saving you time, and if you are selected for a CPD audit and have participated in CPA run CPD courses you avoid the hassle of obtaining proof of attendance at other CPD course
- We survey the membership each year to ensure the courses we run are topical, relevant and useful to you and your career
- Choose from over 100 courses including breakfast briefings, evening seminars, conferences, webinars and online courses
- CPD courses are run nationwide in 9 locations
- Excellent value CPD with frequent special offers