What is the CPA-accredited Lean Green Belt Certification Programme in Financial Services?
The CPA-accredited Lean Green Belt Certification Programme in Financial Services is designed to empower financial services professionals to streamline business, reduce costs and eliminate wasteful activities.
The programme provides participants with the skills and techniques necessary to initiate and implement process efficiencies and improve quality standards through the application of Lean Thinking.
Lean Thinking is a methodology first deployed in manufacturing; it has been adopted successfully by many industries such as food; healthcare; shared services; laboratory; medical device; SMEs and financial service.
The Lean Green Belt Certification Programme in Financial Services allows participants to achieve their company/department goals such as:
- Develop a sustainable competitive advantage
- Reduce payment cycle time
- Decrease errors in areas such as invoicing
- Increase efficiency through right first time practices
- Increase customer satisfaction through faster and more flexible services
- Reduce overtime through resource levelling and eliminate unnecessary duplication of activities
Why should I do this programme?
- Achieve proficiency in understanding and effectively apply the concepts, tools and practices associated with Lean Thinking
- Achieve immediate sustainable improvements for your organization.
- Gain 30 structured CPE hours.
Who should undertake the certification?
The programme is primarily targeted at financial services professionals at all career levels operating in a variety of functions including international cash management, auditing, accounting, shared services centres, accounts payable/receivable, life assurance and pensions, administrative and accounting services.
How do I gain the certification?
This programme is delivered via distance learning using online learning material and mentoring support. Assessment is based on a work-based assignment (50%) and an online exam (50%). The assignment provides participants with the opportunity to implement their learning and receive a return on investment within weeks of starting the programme.
For further information
Visit www.leadingedgegroup.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Leading Edge Group on 021-4855863.
Alternatively view the programme brochure below.