On successful completion of this course learners should be able to:
1) Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of US GAAP
2) Apply US GAAP to financial statements
3) Apply the Concepts and pervasive principles of US GAAP to accounting transaction problems.
4) Recognise and measure assets and liabilities as per US GAAP
5) Identify disclosure requirements as per US GAAP
6) Prepare a full set of financial statements as per US GAAP
7) Reconcile IFRS financial statements to US GAAP and explain differences
To gain the diploma participants must successfully complete an assignment. The assignment will be issued twice a year with access to a free live webinar with Wayne Bartlett in advance of the submission date. In this assignment participants will be expected to demonstrate their understanding of US GAAP and their capacity to apply it to a set of IFRS financial statements
The course is delivered through a series of recorded lectures. There will also be live webinars scheduled prior to assignment dates where you can interact directly with the lecturer. This online option allows you to purchase the diploma today and complete it at a time and place that suits you. CPD Credit:
Participants will gain 40 hours of structured CPD upon successful completion of the assignment, or 36 hours without completing the assignment. In order for CPD hours to be awarded, participants must complete a series of short questions at the end of each session.
The course fees are set at €750. The course fee covers access to the full suite of recorded sessions online, as well as accessing notes, in-class exercises, and Apple Financial Statements. Participants will have access to the course materials until they have completed the assignment.
For access to this course, please click here or contact Aisling Mooney at firstname.lastname@example.org