On successful completion of this course learners should be able to:
1) Apply the knowledge gained to implement or review a Corporate Governance Code for a Charity.
2) Identify the elements necessary for inclusion in a Corporate Governance Code.
3) Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Irish legislation as it relates to Board Members.
4) Define the roles of Board Members/Trustees, Directors/CEOs and Company Secretaries.
5) Identify the committees recommended as good practice and describe their roles.
6) Determine training necessary for stakeholders to ensure good Corporate Governance.
Click here for a detailed breakdown of each module's content.
The diploma will be awarded on the successful completion of an assessment. Assignment dates will be subject to sufficient numbers.