On successful completion of this course learners should be able to:
1) Apply the knowledge gained to implement or review a Corporate Governance Code for a Charity.
2) Identify the elements necessary for inclusion in a Corporate Governance Code.
3) Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Irish legislation as it relates to Board Members.
4) Define the roles of Board Members/Trustees, Directors/CEOs and Company Secretaries.
5) Identify the committees recommended as good practice and describe their roles.
6) Determine training necessary for stakeholders to ensure good Corporate Governance.
The diploma will be awarded on the successful completion of an assessment.