How Much Does it Cost?
The standard cost for the Certified Tax Adviser (CTax) Qualification is now only €1,950.
The full course fee covers provision of notes packs for individual modules and access to the online learning platform, where participants can view the full suite of recorded sessions online, as well as accessing notes, past exams and assignments.
Please note that fees do not include the Taxation Summary, Finance Act 2017, which is recommended reading for the course and the only book permitted into the open book exam at the end of the course.
Alternatively you can choose to attend only the module(s) which interest you (subject to availability) the cost per module is €230. Attendance at individual modules will count for CPD purposes only. Booking for individual modules will be available from July 2018.
How Do I Book?
Booking for the 2018/2019 Course is now open! Please fill out the application form to enrol for 2018/2019.
* Please note places are limited and will be awarded on a first come first served basis.
For more information view booking & course terms & conditions.
Fee Finance Options
Fee finance is available with JDM Insurance Services Ltd.
In order to qualify for fee finance:
- A €500 deposit is to be paid to CPA Ireland on or before Monday 13 August 2018
- Contact must be made with JDM Insurance Services to organise for an application form to be issued and returned in the post with supporting documentation by the 17th August 2018
Supporting Documentation required:
- Proof of address in the form of a utility bill issued within the last 6 months
- Proof of identification (valid driver’s licence or passport)
- Original signed application form
The remaining balance of €1,450 subject to a 4.5% interest charge will be due in 6 equal installments:
Please contact: email@example.com for more information.