CPA Ireland is to be recognised as an accountancy qualification that reflects ethics, excellence and innovation through the activities of our Institute and our members.
The CPA designation is the premier accountancy qualification for strategy, leadership and international business.
CPA Ireland will be recognised as a strong independent professional body supporting business needs through its internationally recognised qualification.
- A Market Relevant Qualification: Employers tell us they are looking for a broadly qualified, competent accountant, who will add value to the bottom line. The CPA qualification is developed to match business requirements and equips CPAs with a strong skill set that not only meets but seeks to consistently exceed this expectation.
- Global Recognition: CPA Ireland is an Irish body, operating globally. CPA is one of the best known accounting designations worldwide and our members are qualified to operate in any jurisdiction internationally.
- Service Excellence: CPA Ireland is committed to providing the highest quality of service to ensure our member and student community and all stake holders feel empowered, informed and supported.
- Professional Network Access: A CPA is part of a valuable business network of 5000 + members and students that advises and drives Irish business nationally and internationally, and supports a CPA’s development throughout their career
- Flexibility: When it comes to entry requirements, training contracts and continuing professional development, CPA Ireland provides a flexible solution that fits into today’s lifestyle. A CPA is in control of their study, their career, their future. CPA - A Career for Life
In a competitive, dynamic market, CPA Ireland places business needs at the heart of all Institute activity and engagement. We
- Invest in a multi-channel marketing programme aimed at creating employer preference for the CPA brand;
- Partner with multinationals and indigenous industry including and 160+ CPA Ireland Approved Employer Partners for testimonial-based marketing campaigns;
- Champion SMEs and business owners, associating our practitioners as valued business advisers;
- Support our members throughout their professional career providing access to a suite of continuing professional development and specialist post-qualification opportunities;
- Provide unparalleled and immediate access to technical information and support. 87% of all support enquiries to CPA Ireland are successfully closed within 48 hours;
- Continuously review our qualifications to ensure they are fit for purpose in a dynamic business environment;
- Operate globally. Our members work in 40 countries; the Institute successfully competes for and wins international consultancy contracts and has active alliances with peer bodies in key growth markets.
Openness: The CPA qualification offers easy access to further education and opens a wide range of career options for our members and students. It is open to everyone, wherever you are , wherever you live and wherever you are in your life and career. The Institute is friendly and approachable, a professional resource that supports members and students throughout your career. A CPA employer benefits from someone who is open-minded and flexible.
Assurance : With CPA our members and students feel confident, secure, assured. It is an internationally recognised qualification and signifies high standards of ethics and regulation.
Progression: The CPA qualification encourages strategic thinking, provides an entrepreneurial stepping-stone and is a catalyst for business growth.
As CPA Ireland evolves and progress, it is critical that our organisation remains relevant to today’s CPA. We launched our new look brand identity in April 2013. The new logo extends to all aspects of the Institute’s programmes and activities.
We believe our brand identity—specifically its refreshed colour pallet, sense of space, modern open type face and creative reference to the bridge of our old logo —provides us with a forward-looking, energized identity.
Our Quality Statement
CPA Ireland’s aim as a recognised accountancy body is to foster the profitable growth of business by equipping our members and students with the necessary training and skills required for tomorrow’s business world.
We offer a comprehensive information service, which keep our members and students appropriately up to date across a range of technical areas. We strive to continuously improve in terms of this service delivery.