Our Members - Your Audience
"As a regular exhibitor we find CPA Ireland conferences an ideal place for networking with potential clients and generating business leads. Herbst Software always include CPA Conferences in our Marketing plans each year. Grace and all the staff are both helpful and efficient in the organisation of each event."
Sean FitzGerald, Herbst Software
5,000 Professional Accountants, Business Advisers and Managers: An Unmissable Opportunity
CPA Ireland is one of Ireland’s leading accountancy bodies with 5,000 members and students. The CPA designation is the most commonly used designation worldwide for professional accountants and the Institute’s qualification enjoys wide international recognition. Its current membership operates in public practice, industry, financial services and the public sector and CPAs work in over 40 countries around the world.
Partnering with CPA Ireland to advertise, exhibit and sponsor gives you unrivalled access to a large pool of influential business people from a wide variety of backgrounds. Download our Sponsorship and Advertising pack here.
Over 5,000 opportunities, can you afford not to be involved?
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Get direct access to your target audience by sponsoring and exhibiting at our Continuing Professional Development(CPD) conferences and other key events throughout the year. Sponsoring and exhibiting at a CPA event offers you the opportunity to network and connect with CPA’s face to face. Find out more about exhibiting at CPA events in 2016, Exhibitor 2016 Rate Card.
CPA Member Breakdown by location
- Accountancy Plus - Our official journal is issued on a quarterly basis, in both hard and soft copy, to over 5,000 Members, Students and business contacts. View our rate card 2016 Accountancy Plus Rate Card.
- eBulletin - Our monthly newsletter covering the latest news, information and developments in the world of business is sent direct to over 4,000 inboxes of our Members and business contacts, and offers you advertising opportunities. View our rate card: 2016 Website & eBulletin Rate Card
- www.cpaireland.ie - Online is often the first port of call for our growing community of Members, Students, business partners and academics. View our rate card: 2016 Website & eBulletin Rate Card.
CPA Members working in Practice and Industry
- CPD Events - With over 100 events annually nationwide, you can deliver your promotional material directly into the hands of our attendees. You can even target specific groups based on location, sector, gender or age.
- Direct Mailings (DM) - Deliver your message straight to your target audience’s inbox or letter box. DM’s can be organised in either hard or soft copy, and can be sent direct to over 3,800 Members or specific groups.
CPA Members in Industry by Sector
We'll tailor a package to suit your budget, please contact Grace Kavanagh on 086-0222795.