Do you want to be a great accountant?
We are searching for a Trainee Accountant to join our talented team in Portlaoise.This role is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career in one of Ireland's fastest growing firms.
You will learn how to prepare, review, and audit accounts. You will receive excellent training and support from a diverse team of experts. This role will suit a recent graduate interested in becoming a professional accountant and business advisor.
The successful candidate will have:
- A third level qualification in accountancy or a business related discipline.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for helping business owners solve problems and maximize opportunities.
- A commitment to exceptional customer service.
- A willingness to learn and grow professionally.
What we do
We work with businesses in the farming, food, and agribusiness sector. We bring our foresight,
commercial insight, and financial acumen to help our clients make great decisions and more
profit. We also help clients in the ag-tech and food-tech sectors to access funding at all stages of
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. Our Trainee Accountants' package will
include – salary, bonuses, a full study package, and blended WFH.
Founded in 1975, we are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland's Top Ten Accountancy
firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Apply in confidence with full CV quoting reference TrACC/Portlaoise to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of HR - ifac, ifac House, Old Naas Road, Dublin D12 N2X3