Credit Control Administrator
Ifac is building for the future. We are seeking a Credit Control Administrator to join our team. This is a new role, which will provide the opportunity to grow and develop within the organisation, while taking ownership of the credit control process.
Reporting to the Head of Business Support, you will assist in the management of debtor collections throughout our national network. You will work collaboratively with our Partners and our Finance Department to drive monthly collection performance, ensuring organisational targets and deadlines are met. Location - Flexible
- Experienced in credit control - minimum 2/3 years in a high-volume role
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team and across departments
- Capable of multi-tasking and working within strict deadlines
- Proactive, with an analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills
Our Credit Control Assistant will receive; market-leading salary, performance-related bonus, substantial employer pension contribution, paid professional subscriptions, paid mobile phone, CPD allowance, blended WFH, and an opportunity to be part of a high performance team.
Founded in 1975, ifac is Ireland’s market-leading farming, food, and agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Ten Accountancy firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Apply in confidence with full CV quoting the reference Credit Control Administrator to: Una Burgess, Head of HR - Email email@example.com
Location - Flexible