Ifac is building for the future. We are seeking a talented, experienced Audit Manager to join our growing audit team.Based in our new offices in Kilkenny City with blended work from home. This role includes significant career advancement opportunities with a clear pathway to Audit Director.
You will work closely with our Head of Audit to deliver high-quality value-building audit assignments for a range of clients across the SME and agri-business sectors. You will:
- Be intelligent and energetic with the highest standard of integrity.
- Manage our audit team in planning and executing value-building audit assignments.
- Be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients.
- Research, and together with our Head of Audit, resolve technical queries from clients.
- Be a reliable source of sound advice and a problem solver driven by your desire to helpbusinesses succeed.
You are an ambitious Audit Manager with excellent communication skills, and you will have:
- An CPA/ACA/ACCA qualification.
- A minimum of 5+ years' PQE audit experience with strong technical skills and attention todetail.
- Client facing experience and a belief in excellent customer service.
- The ability to motivate and manage teams.
- Commercial awareness.
- A passion for helping people.
Experience in both a "Big 4" and a medium-sized practice environment would be considered advantageous.
Our Audit Manager will receive; market-leading salary, performance-related bonus, substantial employer pension contribution, paid professional subscriptions, paid mobile phone, CPD allowance, blended WFH, and an opportunity to build a rewarding career while helping Ireland’s SMEs achieve their potential.
Founded in 1975, ifac is Ireland’s market-leading farming, food, and agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Ten Accountancy firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide. Applications:
Please apply in confidence with full CV quoting reference Audit Manager to: Una Burgess, Head of HR firstname.lastname@example.org
ifac, ifac House, Old Naas Road, Dublin D12 N2X3
Tel. 01 4551036